Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gooooooooood Morniiiiiiiing Vietnam

As you can assume from the headline of this blog, yes I left Indonesia and travelled to Vietnam. After the last very long leg, I decided to copy that and add another even longer leg. 
This time the route took me to Vietnam, where I landed in the beautiful area of Hanoi (VVNB) Vietnams Capital City. Unfortunately in the middle of the leg, the HHG multiplayer server lost my VL-job and therefore the maximum points I could also not reach. Still I made quite a few points by just being online and flying and of course for the second half of the leg.
Approach and landing was again wonderful, this time especially since I landed morning local time and the sun was just set. A few clouds scattered around the area of Hanoi made the experience even more interesting. 
Enough said - just enjoy the pictures:


PT











No comments:

Post a Comment