Thursday, April 12, 2012

DC-10 is back

After installing a brand new PC and reloading FSX I was recently able to re-install my previous FSX fleet including the Swissair-branded DC-10. Finally I could take my good old extended range super machine and do another leg on my trip around the world.
That one was quite short and lead from Rockhampton (YBRK) to Whitsunday Coast (YPBN) a little closer to the north. After about 30mins of time I could already intercept the localizer from Rwy 19 and with the guidance of ATC (finally working again ;-) touch ground.
All in all a nice flight into another wonderful morning at Australias East coast.


With that I'm looking forward to the next few legs in Australia before the trip leaves this continent towards Asia again.


Happy intercepting!
PT

No comments:

Post a Comment