Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Holiday in East Australia

I hope you had nice Easter Holiday!


In all these days I had shortly time to fly two legs. First route went from Tamworth (YSTW) to Brisbane (YBBN) using for the first time my new powerful machine. It was great flying everything with the virtual cockpit, again in the standard Boeing 737 from pacific airlines. Nevertheless it was fun and a good lesson to get familiar with the 3D cockpit and the arrangements of the buttons and displays. Flight went well and without incidents, again in the complete dark, but with a nice scenery in Sidney and of course Brisbane as well.


The second trip I did on Easter Monday. Unfortunately the automatic flight planner gave me again truly weird flight times, so after filing the schedule I got already -4 minutes delay! All trying out did not work so finally I flew "manually" without the help of ATC and/or bot and of course as a consequence without gaining any points for that. Anyway the flight was interesting because it lead from one Thunderstorm to another. The lightning effects and airplane shaking is quite realistic and at the end I was glad to touch ground again in Rockport (YBRK).


Best regards, 
PT





No comments:

Post a Comment