Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rerouting over Australia

Today time was right to fly two legs in a row. Generally this is very good in multiplayer mode since the second leg in a row multiplies the points you get on the HHG server. This time it should be a little different.
First leg from Argyle (YARG) to Curtin (YCIN) was good, even though somehow I was very fast and had to fly a holding abuout 60nm out of the airport. Finally I landed on time, unfortunately again in the middle of the dark.
When I wanted to continue to Port Hedland (YPPD) bot allocated 999mins for that 277nm leg which was of course out of any reason (I guess it's a bot bug). However, shortly I decided to reroute to another FlyGermany-Lufthansa destination, so I chose on short notice Telfer (YTEF). Quickly entered the new values into GPS and AP everything went well.
With the last drop of fuel I touched ground in Telfer. Seems to be right in the middle of nowhere, difficult to say, 'cause now that I fly more in the south and again westwards, the sunrise got delayed again...


However, everything well - still in Australia, enjoying the trip and looking forward to the next few destinations (e.g. Ayers Rock, Adelaide, New Zealand).


Over and out.
PT


Approach in YTEF
Tower View I 
Tower View II
Tower View III





No comments:

Post a Comment